Head of Export & Sales (m/f/d) Sanitary France (EWS 1665)
Opportunity to develop and expand the business activities of a successful sanitaryware manufacturer in France on your own responsibility and to take over the fortunes of other European sanitaryware markets in the future.
Vakanz erfolgreich besetzt am: 13. Mai 2022
Our client is a successful family company in the sanitary sector and develops high-quality solutions that are manufactured in-house in Germany. The innovative products are registered under property rights in many areas and comply with the required DIN standards, also in European countries. In addition to the very high product quality, our mandate guarantees its customers fast delivery times in connection with modern production and optimized logistics. The company is characterized by an employee-friendly cooperation and is a sponsor of social institutions in the region.
- You develop the export and sales strategy independently and implement it successfully
- You will represent our client in the French market at the highest level within the industry.
- You plan and carry out your customer visits from your home office.
- Responsible implementation and control of the contract negotiations up to the delivery of the goods.
- You work closely with the strong office staff and report directly to the management.
- After exploring the markets, you will introduce the new sales staff to the appropriate sales regions.
Your profile (m/f/d):
- You have proven and in-depth knowledge of the market situation and opportunities in the sanitary industry in France.
- You are a strong sales personality and have a feel for opportunities and deals.
- You have proven experience in the HVAC sector and a market-oriented and resilient network.
- You can easily adapt to new situations and have a confident and personable demeanor.
- You are desirably experienced in foreign trade and exports.
- You are used to working independently and goal-oriented and have a high willingness to travel.
- You have business fluent knowledge of French and are confident in communicating in German and/or English.
- You have assertiveness and negotiation skills.
What awaits you (m/f/d)?
- The opportunity to independently expand and develop our client’s business activities in France and to be an important part of the further development of a successful company in the sanitary sector.
- The perspective takeover of management for other european sanitary markets.
- An employer with a recognized and established top brand.
- An attractive remuneration plus a performance-related share, combined with a high-class company car, is a matter of course.
- You will work in a renowned company that is characterized by collegial cooperation and will receive thorough and practice-oriented training so that you can start the market well prepared.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com