International Product Management & Sales Support (m/f/d) (EWS 1575)
At the leading manufacturer of specialist hot & cold water supply systems. Location: Hannover (Lower Saxony)
Vakanz erfolgreich besetzt am: 15. September 2020
Our client is a group-affiliated and medium-sized company with production headquarters in the near of Hannover (Lower Saxony). It is a leading manufacturer of specialist water supply systems “Made in Germany”, consisting of extruded pipes and fittings in buildings. The companies hot & cold water supply systems meet the highest German standards of quality and are well established in the B2B market. For over 25 years and in over 20 countries in the world the companies water supply systems have been used in applications that demand the highest levels of durability and reliability.
We are looking for a new technically experienced and customer-oriented employee for our client, who will deal with the following major tasks and responsibilities:
- You are in charge of the technical and product-related input of sales, support and advice to the customer service department, and project management.
- You are engaged with customers through multiple channels and serve as the customer voice inside the company.
- You determine and prioritize the right initiatives by understanding customer pain points, market trends and competitive activity.
- You are in authority for training and further education of business customers and colleagues.
- In order to keep the range up to date, you carry out regular studies and market analyses to develop new products, services, concepts, applications and techniques.
- You define margins and prices in close cooperation with the sales department.
- You are responsible for product, concept and margin development achieved by product group, main competitors benchmark, determination of the gross prices
- You make price proposals for the pricing policy.
- You are the product-, customer- and market-expert in the organization for the PPR H&C product line.
- You are in charge of shaping and executing the product vision, strategy and roadmap delivery, in balance with guiding the client’s team and achieving the financial and customer satisfaction goals.
- You report directly to the Head of Sales of our client.
- You have a completed apprenticeship (with adequate postgraduate training) in the sanitary area or/plus a comparable academic degree
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in product management or technical sales support on a high level in the sanitary/heating area – preferably in hot and cold supply systems.
- You are customer-oriented, analytical and curious.
- You challenge the status quo every day.
- You are a natural team player, who is willing and able to build confidence and to establish strong co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the company and the customer base.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in business fluent English and German.
- You combine excellent strategic thinking skills with strong critical thinking skills
- You are ready to travel internationally regularly.
- Competitive salary with a variable bonus
- A secure job with diverse development opportunities in a renowned company
- A company car also for private use
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility of leaving lasting traces
- Flat hierarchies and room for individuality
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com